Seeking Primary Teachers in Gloucestershire
Seeking Newly Qualified Teachers throughout Gloucestershire
Starting June 2019
Excellent rates of pay
Class People are looking for newly qualified primary teachers to work on a supply basis from June 2019. If you are finally polishing up your dissertation and are wondering how to both keep you your foot in the classroom whilst earning some money before the summer holidays... Why not give supply teaching a go?
Having been established since 2003, Class People are working with primary schools across Gloucestershire who are looking for supply teachers to work either on a daily supply basis, short term or on a long term basis. We understand the importance of finding the 'right' school for you for September and there is no better way to do this than to experience being a supply teacher.
At Class People we do not pressure our teachers so work a specific ammount of days a week as we appreciate how supply is a lifestyle choice for the people in which we work with. Your new venture as a supply teacher at Class People will enable you to work in a variety of schools on a flexible basis to suit any prior commitments you may have. You will be able to work in a variety of different types of schools due to high demand in the area for experienced primary teachers which can range from single form entry ,mixed year grouped schools to some of our bigger 3 form entry schools with 600+ pupils.
What do you need to be deemed a suitable candidate for supply teaching?
- Qualified teacher status
- Strong classroom management skills and the ability to work in an enthusiastic yet professional manner
- References from your placement schools and univeristy mentor.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive rates of pay based on the experience and responsibilities required by each individual assignment.
- A dedicated consultant having outstanding relationships with the schools in your geogrpahical patch
- Up to date safe-guarding training prior to your first assignement
- A quick, efficient and thorough registration process.
- Options to join our guaranteed pay scheme - *'*' If we do not find you the work, you still get paid..''
- Refer a friend scheme - You will receive £250 / I-pad Mini every time you recommend a colleague to Class People.
If you're interested in this role,and would like to find out more click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact us now on:
-######### all calls are strictly confidential)
We look forward to hearing from you soon
Posted 12 days ago