Band 6 Care Coordinator/CPN
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£23.00 - £24.00 per hour + plus business mileage
I am currently recruiting for a Band 6 Care Cocoordinator/CPN to help deliver communitybased mental health care in central Manchester working out of a Community Mental Health Team (CMHT).
This is a contract position lasting approx 3 months, working Monday Friday 95.
The role will be ideal for someone who has experiencing working as a care coordinator with the skills to enhance and contribute to a motivated and experienced multidisciplinary team. Providing care coordination for service users with varying and changing needs, you will: contribute to the triage and assessment of referrals to the team, support the safeguarding of vulnerable adults, assess risk and provide a range of health & social care interventions that promote recovery and well being.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 6 months experience working within a similar community role
- Enhanced DBS
- Driving Licence
- Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
- Fast track registration process
- Fantastic hourly rates
- Revalidation support and updates from our in house nursing staff
- Free Training
- Free DBS Checks
- Holiday Pay
- £200 refer a friend schemes
- Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Posted 16 days ago