Maths Teacher - Earning £150-£250 - Ealing Area
London Borough of Ealing, UK
£150 - £250 per day
Mathematics Teacher - Good school with 'Outstanding' features - Mathematics Teaching Position - Ealing - September 2019 - MPS / UPS.
Q - Are you a qualified Mathematics Teacher, seeking a permanent post this September?
Q - How would you like to become part of a leading, outstanding graded teaching team?
Q - Do you have a strong academic background to support 'Good/Outstanding practice?
Our team are working with a brilliant Secondary School in Ealing, West London. Graded with areas of Good, the school is going from strength to strength. This school is part of a successful academy trust with Good and Outstanding schools, so there has been a funding injection into getting to Good. The inspirational SLT are looking to recruit a talented Maths Teacher, to join their team this September.
This is a permanent and full time Maths Teacher post, with applications welcome from NQTs with genuine promise as well as experienced practitioners seeking career progression.
If this Maths Teacher role is for you, then Teaching Personnel would be keen to hear from you today.
Read on and click apply today if this role sounds like you!
- Mathematics Teacher / NQT
- UK QTS is essential
- Excellent Maths subject knowledge is required
- Delivering engaging MatHS lessons according to the national curriculum
- Raising Science student attainment throughout Key Stages 3 - 5
- September start - Permanent - Full-Time role
- Main Pay Scale or UPS
Mathematics Teacher - 'Good' school with 'Outstanding' features - Mathematics Teaching Position - Ealing
- Mathematics Teacher - Must be qualified
- Strong academic background throughout - GCSEs, A-Levels & Degree
- Must have resilience and the ability to work with children from different backgrounds
- Reflective and willing to improve on weaker teaching areas
- Dedicated to getting the best possible results
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
- Ofsted graded 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features in latest 2016 report
- Excellent facilities and resources within this new, modern building
- Supportive SLT and Head Teacher in place
- Progress 8 and attainment scores are among the best within the area +0
- A growing, all-through, mixed-comprehensive school
- Ongoing supportive training/CPD available
- Teachers working together to help students achieve the best grades possible
- A pastoral and academic mixed ethos within the school
- Staff parking available
The school are looking to interview ASAP so early applications are advised! Please submit your up to date CV for consideration ahead of this deadline, with school tours and visits available
Posted 8 days ago