Data Storyteller (STEM)
£28000 per annum
Job title: Data Storyteller (STEM)
With a firm place as a leading voice in the tech industry and with an established reputation for nurturing graduates into fully formed and knowledgeable employees, Our client is currently searching for a passionate and conscientious STEM graduate to join their team as a Data Storyteller at a central London location.
In order to succeed in the role on offer the organisation has specified that a successful applicant will be an individual that thrives off a challenge and is confident speaking to individuals of all levels of seniority. As a Data Storyteller you will be primarily working alongside and shadowing the Chief Commercial Officer and as such must have exemplary organisational skills and a calm and focused mind-set.
In exchange for these qualities, our client can offer individuals the chance to have direct exposure to leading figures in the industry and fantastic perks that include:
- Competitive basic salary at £28,000
- Healthcare packages
- Fully catered kitchen
- Wellness initiatives such as subsidized gym memberships
- A fun and lively work environment that includes a number of social events
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
Key responsibilities for a Data Storyteller include:
- Communicating fluently with customers regarding the value of the clients data
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of industry changes and the businesses products
- Producing data led reports and marketing material for the company
- Working alongside and bridging the gap between engineering, sales and marketing teams
- Educated to degree level in a STEM related discipline
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management
- Strong business-minded acumen
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Posted 4 days ago