Trainee Theatre Technician Tutor
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £28000 per annum + (Pro Rata) + Benefits
Trainee Theatre Technician Tutor West Midlands (Regional Role) £28,000 (pro rata) / Mileage paid.
The Role: Trainee Theatre Technician Tutor
* Are you an experienced Theatre Technician professional that would like to train the next generation of Creative Venue Technicians working in Lighting, Sound and Stage? This role is delivering the Venue Technician Technical Theatre Apprenticeships to students working within this sector.
* You will be undertaking training & assessment through a blend of both workplace visits, seminars, online tutorials and through the use of our eportfolio system OneFile. Covering the West Midlands and East Midlands area.
* This is a parttime position working 2 days a week and managing your own diary. The contract will last for 12 months. The client is also interested in speaking to candidates who wish to work in a freelance capacity.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Trainee Theatre Technician Tutor
* Have three years experience of working within the technical creative venue sector
* A Degree, Higher education Qualification, or professional qualifications in Sound, Light or Stage.
* Experience of training others on a 121 and small group basis.
* Can travel to support learners in the workplace in a variety of venues across the West & East Midlands
Desirables: Trainee Theatre Technician Tutor
* An assessing and or teaching qualification
The Employer: Trainee Theatre Technician Tutor
* This Midlands based AwardWinning Leading Training Provider, specialises in highquality apprenticeship provision within the digital marketing and media sector. Having been established for over a decade, they work with some of the UKs leading employers within this field, including leading trade groups and cuttingedge startups, and they work with some European partners to create film skills projects, giving learners a foot in the door within this creative industry.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 9 days ago