Tech One Automation Engineer
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
What’s in it for you
We offer an excellent benefits package that helps make Tesco Maintenance a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to…
- A Colleague Clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line.
- Eligibility for the annual colleague bonus plan.
- Access to our competitive pension scheme and life assurance policy.
- Uniform and personal protection equipment along with the right tools to ensure comfort and safety in the working environment.
- Regular exposure to Tesco deals, discounts and offers.
- A smarter working environment, friendly colleague atmosphere
- Training and career development opportunities within Maintenance and the wider business, as well as support from a large regional team and inhouse technical specialists.
- 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays in lieu if worked), increasing with length of service.
- Long service awards starting after 15 years.
You will be completing all service routine maintenance on time and safely to a high standard. Attending reactive breakdowns and safely resolving issues first time to minimise the downtime and impact to operations. Cross skilled maintenance engineers, experienced and competent in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Capable of working unsupervised on complex electrical and mechanical systems. Supporting shift team leader and mentoring other engineering shift staff including unskilled and apprentices. Maintain CMMS database and ensure all stock used is booked out in a timely manner.
Posted 16 days ago