Service & Call Out Coordinator / Operations Administrator
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£19000 - £21000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Service & Call Out CoOrdinator
Salary: £19,000 £21,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a successful privately owned independent lift company providing maintenance and modernisation solutions to a variety of customers. They are currently looking for a reliable Service & Call Out CoOrdinator to join their team in Rochdale.
Your main objective is to provide support and functions to the Northern Region Operations Director and the successful operation of the Northern branch.
You will take full ownership of all incoming calls and dealing with them as first priority whilst providing efficient and accurate administrative support to the business. You will monitor service, call out sheets and insurance reports for recommendations on work to be carried or quotes to be raised. As well as parts ordering for repairs and service engineers you will take responsibility of receiving deliveries and become a key user for the CRM system. Youll also be the first point of call for service visits, logging call outs and distributing calls to the engineers.
- Professionally answer all incoming telephone calls, ensuring full caller details are obtained and that they are passed on to the correct person promptly and efficiently.
- Accurately produce quotations from drafted information supplied and assist with the completion of tender documents
- Draft letters, reports, minutes of meetings and any other documents as and when requested.
- Assist with data entry tasks such as service dates and call out reports.
- Reconcile and check Time sheets prior to approval by the Northern Region Operations Director.
- Order parts and follow up on outstanding parts delivery as well as taking delivery of goods.
- Assist Repairs Supervisor with programming works on Minor Repair works.
- Ensure following up on open insurance reports for timely closure.
- Plan engineers routes for the current month, keeping them up to date with bookings and amendments.
- Arrange site access for field engineers and keep clients updated of any changes.
- Maintain all appropriate files and other general information necessary to the functioning of the branch.
- Log the breakdown calls onto CRM from emails and telephone.
- Cost the breakdown calls once completed in preparation for invoicing.
- AC grade GCSEs (or equivalent) in core subjects with a high standard of Literacy and numeric skills
- A good understanding of database systems and generating accurate and well written customer communications
- Previous administration, with a good IT skillset is an essential
- A dependable selfstarter who is flexible and adaptable approach towards work to meet deadlines, with a good telephone manner.
- Full Time, Mon Fri
- 25 day paid annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension
Candidates must live within an easily commutable distance of the office to be considered
Please be aware; due to the immediate start of this role, they will not be providing any relocation packages or sponsorship for this role. Therefore you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Operations Assistant, Administrator, Operations Coordinator, Office Assistant, General Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Support, Office Admin, Client Service, Facilities Administrator, Office Administrator, Service Coordinator, Ops Centre Assistant, Business Support, Timetable Coordinator, Resource Coordinator, Scheduling Assistant, Appointment Administrator, Operations Scheduler, Customer Service Administrator, Business Support, Office Support, Logistics Coordinator will also be considered for this role.
Posted 20 days ago