Team Manager Referral and Assessment
£38.00 - £42.00 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care currently has a locum vacancy based in Leatherhead for a Team Manager to work within a Referral & Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Childrens Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager role is £38£42 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3month contract.
- Provide leadership and professional support to colleagues and other professionals in situations of high complexity
- Apply extensive knowledge of practice, theory and legislation to enhance practice, procedures and policies, promote innovation, and introduce new ways of working from recognised sites of excellence
- Manage a defined team or area providing clear organisation, direction and development
- Make use of sophisticated, critical reasoning and both model and facilitate reflective and evidenceinformed practice
- Model the effective assessment and management of risk in complex situations, across a range of situations, including positive risk taking situations
- When required, monitor, analyse and manage delegated budgets, funding and resources in accordance with council policies and procedures, or have indirect influence on wider service budget
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within childrens services
- Management experience
This Team Manager job is advertised by Rob King; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 32 days ago