Regional Property Manager - London
Greater London, England
£45k - 50k per year + Benefits
Regional Property Manager
£50,000 plus bonus and company benefits
An exciting opportunity to join a leading business in the hospitality sector!
- Manage the region's maintenance budget to deliver forecasting future budgetary requirements
- Management and delivery of maintenance to the building fabric with planned preventative maintenance schedules which may be in compliance with legislation
- Actively respond to maintenance breakdowns which minimise asset downtime by reviewing repair requirement, cost estimates, instructing and follow up
- Identify and achieve efficient proactive solutions to maintenance issues.
- Project manage refurbishment projects ranging from £35k - £500k
- Identify asset replacements and maintain an up to date asset replacement list for your region
- Provide strategic and technical advice to support the store maintenance engineers, stores and supply base.
- Ideally possesses experience of multi-site, hospitality/restaurants/leisure sectors
- Membership of cibse, bifm or an equivalent facilities management or engineering institution
- Ability to work independently, balance multiple maintenance issues simultaneously and communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Proven business acumen and experience of demonstrating high levels of budgetary control
- Strong project management across different locations with a creative and innovative approach
Interested in this great challenge? william@corecruitment
Posted 22 days ago