Graduate Electronics Engineer - PCB, C, Circuits
£25k - 30k per year
Role : Graduate Electronics Engineer - PCB, C, C++, Python
Location : Staffordshire
Time : Full time
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
A recognised company based in Staffordshire who are one of the UK's leading suppliers of response and emergency vehicle lighting are seeking a Graduate Electronics Engineer to join their growing business.
As the Graduate Electronic engineer , you will be working alongside an innovative, driven team working closely with co-workers to effect, involving prototyping, testing, fault finding and designing vehicle lighting products.
Junior Level Accountabilities:
- Ensure that technical knowledge is kept up to date, as well as non-technical skills and self-awareness.
- Development & Application Engineering and work with colleagues regarding short and long term production planning, producing product development plans where necessary.
- Liasingwith Suppliers and maintain an open and positive line of communication with the company's suppliers to ensure that business, product and material requirements are meet in a cost efficient and timely manner.
- Take Lead Role and work with other key members of staff, appropriate sub-contractors and significant customers, to take a lead role in developing new products or enhancement of existing ones.
- To interact with, and ensure excellent communication with and other business groups and external engineering partners
- Dialoguewith Customers and maintain a constructive and positive line of dialogue with customers and use your best endeavours to offer a high level of satisfaction whenever possible and practical to do so
Graduate Electronics Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of electronics principles
- Experience of working in a production/electronics environment
- Analog & digital hardware Design (Schematic, Board Layout, Prototype building / testing)
- Knowledge of circuit board design and PCB schematics
- Building custom Android and Linux
- Embedded C and C++,
- Software development C#, Python, Java, PHP, PIC Assembly
- MPLAB IDE, SourceBoost IDE
- Fault finding, failure diagnosis
- Testing and prototyping
- Knowledge of Visual Basic
- Software: MS Office packages, SharePoint 2010, MS Visio, MS Project,
- Additional Software Packages: ORCAD 10.5, Eagle, Code Composer Studio, Mentor Modelsim, Xilinx ISE Webpack, MATLAB, FPGA Advantage 8.2, Chipwise, LabVIEW, Proteus Professional 7.6
If you are a Graduate Electronics Engineer looking for a rewarding opportunity with a successful company, then please apply now with updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering for further info.
Posted 43 days ago