Locum Lawyer – Family
£20 - £40 per hour
Urgent requirement for a Family Lawyer to undertake an ongoing locum assignment for a successful practice in West Yorkshire.
Joining the practice’s specialist team located in the Bradford office, the successful lawyer will hit the ground running, utilising their skills and expertise to provide high-quality advice in private and publicly funded family matters. Managing a varied and often complex caseload, it is essential that the successful candidate can confidently manage their own caseload, with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities • Injunctive remedies • Financial matters • Divorce • Child care cases • Private Children Act matters • Prenuptial agreements • Domestic abuse protection
The Candidate • Legal executives and solicitors with a minimum of 1 year’s PQE • Sound knowledge of private and public family matters is essential • Available ASAP on an ongoing basis • Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines • Can confidently manage their own caseload, with minimal supervision • Possesses outstanding client care and interpersonal skills
The Firm Our client is a dynamic practice with multiple offices in Yorkshire who provide a diverse range of services to individuals and businesses. Staffed by a team of fee earners who are experts in their field and dedicated support staff, they endeavour to deliver practical and cost-effective solutions which are tailored to each individual’s circumstances. With numerous accreditations and memberships to regulatory bodies, they are highly regarded in their local communities and have a loyal client base.
Locum Lawyer – Family
For further details of this Locum Family Lawyer vacancy, please contact Sam on ######### quoting reference SH#########
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED. Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 31 days ago