Technical Operations Manager
50000.00-55000.00 Annual Salary
My client is a dynamic, forward thinking Facilities Management Company which provides predominantly Hard Services. They are giants in their sector and are enjoying continued success thanks to their customer focus and attention to detail. They are an energetic, performance-based meritocracy who deliver a best in class service reflected by their reputation.
On behalf of my client I am looking for a Technical Operations Manager, reporting to the Site Lead on a large static site in Central Hertfordshire. This is a perfect role for anyone who is tired of the daily commute in to London yet wishes to be a part of a first-class operation and a top company.
You will be operationally managing a large team of engineers in delivering all reactive and corrective maintenance whilst achieving statutory and service level compliance. Building client relationships and driving a client focused culture are key aspects of the role.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with the service delivery.
- Drive delivery of maintenance to; Electrical, HVAC, wet systems, systems and more.
- Making sure all Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators are met and where possible exceeded.
- Providing leadership and management to the site team where necessary.
- Attending strategic contractual or operational meetings with the client when required; answering questions promptly and in a helpful manner.
- Managing sub-contractors.
The right candidate will have:
- An HNC or HND in an engineering/building services discipline.
- 5 years minimum experience in building services.
- Great interpersonal skills; capable of forming working relationships with Engineers as well as the client.
- A history of successfully ensuring both statutory and SLA compliance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at the top of the pyramid who are winning lots of work and growing year on year.
It is a chance to avoid the miserable commute in to London every day and drive/walk to work instead.
The position offers a salary from £50,000 to £55,000 and comes with a competitive package.
Posted 13 days ago