Income and Debt Recovery Officer
£13.15 - £16.37 per annum + PAYE/UMBRELLA
Contract (Full time)
A 6 months+ contract opportunity for an Income and Debt Recovery Officer has arisen with the local authorities in Brentford, London.
This position would suit someone who has worked in banking with large volumes of data reconciliation and can investigate discrepancies thoroughly and is confident speaking with others by email and working in a team.
- To undertake and support with financial administration and income reconciliation for all Parking related income.
- To undertake and assist with debt recovery processes relating to Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs).
- Undertake daily reconciliation of the Divisions income and payments, ensuring that irregularities are investigated and accounted for.
- Processing part payments, overpayment, requests for instalments, refund requests and finance related queries.
- Process bounced cheques, chargebacks and Refunds in respect of monies received, ensuring that accurate records of these are kept.
Full JD is available upon request.
Skills and Experience:
- To provide day to day reconciliations of Parking Income totalling 45 million.
- Recovery of debt owed to the authority in accordance with existing debt recovery policies and procedures.
- Complex data reconciliations using excel and webbased computer systems.
- Raising accurate and timely invoices.
- An enquiring mind and ability to investigate data.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, Monday to Friday, 36 hours per week.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
Posted 41 days ago