Health and Safety Officer
£28900 - £34960 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Health & Safety Officer
At Hyde, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Health & Safety Officer who will assist in the development, implementation and coordination of the HPS Safety Management System.
Duties of a Health & Safety Officer:
- To actively promote the implementation of the HPS Health, Safety and Environment Policy across the organisation.
- To conduct audits, inspections and surveys to evaluate compliance with HPS Policies and Procedures and the implementation of the HPS Safety Management System.
- To assist in the identification of HS & E training needs for employees and develop and deliver a range of Tool Box Talks and more formal HS&E related and skills training as required.
- To conduct risk assessments and develop safe systems of work to reduce and manage risks appropriately.
- To act as a lead workforce mentor regarding a range of work activities including Manual Handling, Work at Height and unlicensed asbestos work.
- To assisting in the investigation of accidents and incidents, identify causes and assist in the development and implementation of corrective measures so as to prevent reoccurrence.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 39 days ago