£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Up to £70,000 + 15% bonus
This is your chance to work for one of the leading consumer credit finance companies in the UK. This company is looking for a passionate Python Developer with strong TDD principles to come and support the process of moving their business off existing SAS reporting processes to new Pythonbased solutions. This will be alongside building other python products, apps and features for the company. This opportunity will provide you with the chance to take your expert level python development skills and apply them in a Data Science setting where you will continue to grow alongside other talented developers. If this sounds like and opportunity for you, then carry on reading!
This company are an ethical credit finance company, developing products and services that help establish and improve their customers credit records. The company have a great work environment, with their offices coming under the Top 10 in London, and amazing flat structure empowering smart people to do their best work.
Your role working as a Python Developer will be within their Data team, within the Data Science unit. Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing high quality, clean code.
- Demonstrate and teach best practices (TDD/BDD)
- Influence the technical roadmap
- Be accountable for internal training on Python best practice
- Move the business of existing SAS reporting processes to new Pythonbased solutions
- Build python products, apps and features
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
What your role as a Python Developer will require:
- Expertise in Python
- Strong knowledge of Pandas
- Knowledge of Numpy
- Experience developing in SAS
- Good foundation in Agile development practices (CI/CD)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Software engineering Principles
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Converting prototype code into production grade
The salary for your role as a Python Developer is up to £70,000.
Along with this salary, the company are providing a wide range of benefits:
- 15% on target bonus (subject to increase with performance)
- Strong pension contribution
- Medical and Life Insurance
- 26 days holiday
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Jessica Boss via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 26 days ago