Teacher of PE (female)
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£90 - £160 per day
I have been asked by a school in Halifax to recruit for a female teacher of Physical Education (PE). The role is a maternity cover and is due to start in September. The role is fulltime and is expected to last until at least December 2019, in the first instance. There may be an opportunity of a permanent parttime position, upon completion of the placement.
It is essential you can teach practical and theoretical PE (Physical Education) to KS3 and KS4. It is desirable that you have also delivered elements of the L2 BTEC Sport course. You will be encouraged to run sports teams and immerse yourself in the extracurricular programme that the school offers. The school is open to applications from experienced teachers, as well as NewlyQualified Teachers (NQTs). The school will support NQTs with their induction requirements.
To be considered for the position you must:
- *Have experience teaching PE / Sport
- *Ensure that the students have a positive experience
- *Prepare, deliver and assess student work
- *Hold a recognised UK teaching qualification
- As part of the CER Education team you will benefit from:
- *Excellent opportunities for CPD Training
- *Competitive rates of pay
- *£250 Recommend a Friend Scheme, if you register and recommend a friend
- *End of term Social Events to connect with other teachers
- *The support of a dedicated secondary consultant
- If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role, then apply today!
Posted 36 days ago