Administrator - Glasgow | Zoek UK | 0bd133
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Up to £11 per day + + Holiday Pay
Our client based in Glasgow are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator on a long term contract.
This would be a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to start a career within the utilities industry and get their foot in the door with a leading company.
For this role, the ideal candidate will have good communication skills and Microsoft Excel skills all other training will be provided
* The role is to provide admin support within the Smart Metering role out project.
* Providing excellent customer service to Customers, Energy Supplier and Meter Operators including customer enquiries and complaints.
* Data Input - Updating and use of various internal systems (training will be provided)
* Production and delivery of reports and management information within agreed timescales
* Liaison with external service partners and other business areas
* Contribute as an effective team member of Smart Operations team.
* PC literate - MS Word, , PowerPoint etc
* Excel knowledge
* Adaptability, flexibility, motivated and positive attitude
* Excellent communication skills with individuals at all levels
* Strong customer focus.
* Ability to produce consistently high volumes of accurate work and work under pressure
* Ability to work both on own and as part of a team
* Ability to take personal ownership of, and resolve, project issues
* Aptitude to learn any required additional IT skills
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...