Up to £60000 per annum + 20% Bonus, Pension
Opportunity for a talented engineering manager to join one of South Waless largest manufacturing companies. The business are financially stable and continue to invest heavily in their manufacturing facilities. Their manufacturing plant is large, complex and technically challenging. The culture is friendly and empowered.
As the engineering manager, you will manage a multimillionpound engineering budget and lead a multidisciplined team of around 56 engineering and maintenance professionals. Your responsibilities will include:
- Continued improvement of the health and safety culture
- Driving cost reductions and controlling engineering costs
- Working with the engineers to improve the engineering delays
- Leading continuous improvement projects
- Project managing strategic engineering projects
- Providing technical guidance on complex problems
To be successful in your application for the engineering manager position, you will need:
- An engineering degree
- Extensive leadership experience
- Experience in a large and complex engineering environment
In return, the engineering manager will receive an attractive salary of up to £60,000, a 20% bonus and a 5% pension.
If you are interested in this engineering manager position, then click apply!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.
Posted 13 days ago