Mental Health Nurse Needed In Glasgow
* This position is perfect for an experienced Registered Mental Nurse who is looking to work with a passionate and skilled team of professionals.
* To be considered for this position, you must have previously worked in a similar role and feel comfortable working individually as well in a team. It’s essential that you have great observation skills, are a strong communicator, caring and patient.
* Due to the nature of this work, it can be challenging at times, so we will also be looking for those who are resilient, dedicated and passionate about the job at of 12 months' experience (either in NHS or private UK hospitals) *
* About Your World Healthcare
* With more than 13 years’ experience in the healthcare recruitment industry and having provided nearly 3.5million hours of healthcare work last year, you know that you’re in safe and capable hands with Your World.
* Our Mental Health Nursing Team has a wide range of opportunities for RMNs, HCAs, community psychiatric nurses (CPN), practitioners and psychiatric liaison nurses, all over the UK, so register with us today.
* Apply for this role now! To learn more about this fantastic opportunity, as well as many more mental health jobs, contact Oliver Putman at ######### or call #########
Posted 16 days ago