Operations Executive | £18K - £20K | Automotive | West Londo...
£18,000 (per annum)
Temporary (Full time)
Operations is a key part to the company’s success as it helps ensure customers receive a great service and their cars get fixed quickly. As part of the operations team you will be reaching out to customers and mechanics via phone, online chat and email to ensure a smooth and easy booking process and help troubleshoot and issues that may arise.
You’ll also be involved in account management for the 1000+ businesses within the network of mechanics, to quickly get to the bottom of issues and making customers happy.
- Calling customers who have already booked with the company, to find out how their booking is progressing, and resolving any issues they may have.
- Helping mechanics troubleshoot questions or issues they may have with using the system or current bookings.
- Monitoring and replying to emails through the customer management system.
- Someone who is hardworking, confident and not afraid to get stuck in.
- Great organisational skills, calm under pressure and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, enjoys talking to people and lots of empathy
- Loves tackling problems and finding resolutions
- Ability to analyse and improves processes and procedures
- A self-starter, and driven
- Training will be provided for everything else.
Some preferred attributes include:
- Experience with operations or customer service and handling phone calls
- A love of all things cars-related would be a massive bonus but not essential!
Perks of the Role:
- A competitive salary
- Work directly alongside the founders and management team
- MacBook Air and pension scheme
- Relaxed and fun office environment with no dress code
- Free drinks and food every Friday
- Regular all company socials
Posted 70 days ago