Senior Support Worker
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Up to £9.70 per hour
Job Role: Senior Support Worker
- Location: Rusthall
- Pay: £9.70 per hour
- Role Overview: Overseeing Support Workers at Rusthall Respite, our Senior Support Workers ensure the support team work in accordance with care plans for individuals with learning disabilities and other complex needs. Youll operate within the home and local community settings providing handson care to the people we support, so you can expect total involvement in everything we do.
- Requirements: Our Senior Support Workers have a sound experience of supporting people with varying care needs and are familiar with leading a team and managing responsibilities of the teams record keeping along with supervising the team on a daily basis and bimonthly supervision. With a commitment to care and a passion for making a difference. In return, we offer all the training, benefits and options for career development you would expect from a leader in our field
- It is a shift based role, flexibility is essential. A requirement of NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care is needed for the role
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS** & Holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend from £250£750
** Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
- Here at Voyage Care we like to EMPOWER each other, work TOGETHER, continue to be HONEST, to lead in OUTSTANDING quality and always be SUPPORTIVE.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Refer a friend today and you could receive £250£750 (T&Cs apply)
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 7 days ago