1:1 SEND Tutor Rotherham
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England
£20 - 25 per hour
1:1 part-time Maths Tutor required - Swinton, Rotherham £25 per hour
This is an amazing opportunity for a Tutor with Special Needs Experience or for those wanting to progress their career, build experience and support pupils onto a positive outcome. The School I'm supporting need a Tutor to work on a 1:1 basis with a Y7 Autistic pupil. Knowledge of Maths, English and Autism or learning difficulties would be needed.
This job is to start ASAP.
CANDIATE RESPONSIBILTIES AND DUTIES
1:1 SEND Tutor responsibilities and duties
This 1:1 SEND Tutor position will be to support the Y7 student, 4 hours a week (1 day doing 2 hours of Maths, 1 day doing 2 hours of English). You will be required to progress the students' knowledge and abilities for both English and Maths. This is a long-term position until at least the end of the academic year (July 2019) and might be extended into September and beyond.
The days you'd work are flexible and can be fitted to best suit you.
Pastoral positions, teachers, unqualified teachers and tutors of all abilities will be considered for the position.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
To be considered for the 1:1 SEND Tutor position role you should have :
- Relevant experience within the Special Needs sector or with young people who have SEND
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with students on a 1:1 basis.
- Experience teaching / tutoring English and Maths
5.CANDIATE SALARY AND BENEFITS
1:1 SEND Tutor Salary and Benefits :
- Competitive rates of pay - £25 per hour (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from a dedicated SEND consultant who will work on your behalf.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT and £75 for a Teaching Assistant.
Additional requirements :
- At least 2 References to cover 12 months requested prior to registration.
- A Fully comprehensive CV dating back 10 years or back to secondary education with all gaps in employment or study detailed.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service - if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
HOW TO APPLY- NEXT STEPS
If you would like to find out more information about this 1:1 SEND Tutor role, please apply direct with your cv below or contact Daniel Buckley on ######### at the local Sheffield office on ######### for more information.
PK Education is a well-established supply teaching agency with an ever growing client database. We have highly experienced and skilled consultants that can help you find the supply work that suits you. Your peace of mind is paramount to our practice and by using PK education you can be confident in the knowledge that we are working hard to find you the placement that YOU want. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact the local office on #########
Posted 40 days ago