Senior Key Account Manager - Chester - £31,000-£35,000
31000.00-35000.00 Annual Salary
Senior Key Account Manager - Cheshire - £31,000-£35,000
A superb opportunity has arisen with an outstanding organisation who help other organisations that are faced with barriers and complexities when trying to improve customer engagement, and via multi-channel campaigning, streamlining operations and digital revenue generation. This company help to break down those barriers. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the most innovative digital solutions on the market. They invest in their staff massively! If you are a motivated and enthusiastic account manager - This is the role you have been waiting for. Does this sound like you?
Requisite Skills and Experience:
- Identify and close new business opportunities by networking with client's joint ventures, parent companies and subsidiaries
- Ensure all sales opportunities are exploited thoroughly and income/turnover targets achieved, as set by the Directors
- Maintain responsibility for profitable business growth within client portfolio. Achieve a % year on year growth in sales for your portfolio as agreed with the Director
- Track and target lapsed customers, to sponsor reactivation and sales of additional credit bundles and associated services
- Produce high levels of quotes sent out and returned, taking into account conversion rates as well as the estimated budget towards actual spend over 12 months
- Ensure sales MI reports are completed on a daily basis
- Coordinate competitor file and be aware of our competitor's products and services and bring to the team's attention any new initiatives
Does this sound like the role for you? Then please do not hesitate to APPLY TODAY and send through your CV to (ben . walsh @ itecco . co . uk) or call me on######### !
Posted 14 days ago