Marketing Executive - London | Zoek UK | 0c01bb
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Westminster, London (home-based, with two days per week in the London office)
With over 115,000 members in 140 countries, the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) has been at the heart of the mechanical engineering profession since 1847. We are now seeking a Marketing Executive to join our team and help with the marketing of two of our sub-brands.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be part of a team of three that works across two key branches of the IMechE Group: IMechE Learning & Development, our engineering training sub-brand, and One Birdcage Walk, the sub-brand for the venue hire of spaces in our beautiful Westminster headquarters.
Working closely with the Commercial Training and Venue Hire teams, you will have the opportunity to use your creativity and experience to implement campaigns that appeal to audiences and deliver commercial objectives.
Specifically, you will:
- Help to drive the annual marketing and digital strategy across B2C and B2B channels
- Plan, create and implement high volume, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Manage the production and distribution of all promotional materials and copy
- Help to plan, prepare and schedule email marketing and social media posts
- Monitor the impact of marketing initiatives
To join us as a Marketing Executive, you’ll need:
- Previous marketing experience
- Experience of creating or managing multichannel campaigns
- Proven experience of applying marketing tactics to generate leads
- Experience using email marketing and content management systems
- A highly creative approach with experience in identifying target audiences
- Experience of managing email, social media and advertising channels
It would be desirable if you have training or events experience. It would be advantageous if you have a degree in Marketing, solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools would be beneficial to your application, as would experience in setting up and optimising Google PPC campaigns. Demonstrable experience of brand application through online and offline channels would also be an advantage.
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Marketing Executive, Campaign Executive, Content Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Social Media Executive, or Communications Executive.
- Salary of up to £30,500 depending on experience
- Performance-related bonus (5% profit share)
- A generous holiday allowance of 26 days’ holiday per annum plus your birthday and Bank Holidays off
- Continuous training and career development
- Benefits including life assurance and private health cover
- Stakeholder pension scheme (we match up to 10% of your contributions)
- Flexible working and a range of wellbeing benefits to encourage a healthy work-life balance
Once you join our team, you’ll discover a welcoming work culture, where a healthy work-life balance is encouraged and staff are supported to share their ideas and make an impact.
So, if you are aligned with our values of Inclusion, Integrity, Innovation and Impact and feel you could make a real difference to our Commercial Department, we want to hear from you.
Thank you for your interest in this post. We look forward to receiving your application.
Interviews will be held on an ad hoc basis as suitable applicants apply. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
We regret that we are unable to reply to each applicant; therefore, if you do not hear from us within 28 days of your application for this post you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Webrecruit and IMechE are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency