PPM Scheduler - Liverpool - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0c024b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Liverpool - This Area Only
£18000 - £21000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Position - PPM Scheduler
Location - Liverpool
Reporting to - Contract Manager
Experience &/or Qualifications
* Previous experience in a helpdesk environment scheduling in-house resource and contractors
* Demonstrate a minimum of 3 years experience as a scheduler in a Facilities Management Helpdesk environment
* Knowledge of contractual SLA’s and creating Purchase Orders
* Experience in fast paced client facing FM role
* Demonstrate proficiency in a range of IT applications- . Computer Assist FM systems, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power Bi etc.
* Knowledge of PPM & KPI’s
Our client is currently seeking an experienced scheduler to join their team as a PPM scheduler. Previous FM experience is required. The role will include:
* Be responsible for the management of all Work Orders through to completion, within the set SLA target dates, across the various work types for assigned contracts.
* Schedule all PPM in advance of due month to skilled resource. On completion generate analysis of Monthly RM Av vs. Unscheduled Resource
* Schedule all Reactive Maintenance for In-house Team / Subcontractors by SLA date, reallocating PPM if necessary, monitoring target dates and escalating if at risk.
* Be responsible for the collection of weekly timesheets, carry out verification of Timesheet and Work Reports by two way matching the Timesheet (Hard Copy) vs. Work Reports (Total Mobile & Hard Copy)
* Generate all monthly PPM for assigned contracts & maintain PPM planner records
* Liaise with subcontractors to ascertain progress of jobs
* Operate full service desk function
* Any other duties required to ensure an effective and efficient service is delivered in accordance with company management systems and procedures.
Annual salary up to £21,000 per annum, 34 days annual leave, company pension, life assurance, childcare voucher scheme, discounted private healthcare scheme, discounted gym membership