Trainee Account Manager - Ramsgate | Zoek UK | 0c05a6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Account Manager
Ramsgate, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
A reputable and growing IT support business are seeking a passionate and committed individual to join their expanding sales team.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within a fast-paced, supportive and employee driven organisation.
Full training, mentorship and support will be given to the right candidate.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Manage schedules, creating sales documents and proposals, generating sales related reports for management and performing general office functions.
* Handle and prioritise prospects and customer requests among the Sales Team
* Serve as liaison with other departments in the company to gather documentation and data
* Work with active customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands
* Cross-selling and up-selling services and solutions to existing accounts
* Qualify new sales opportunities for current customers
* Receive requests for service and product details from customers and provide timely responses
* Manage the complexity of service proposals, contracts, lease agreements and service level agreements
* Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with customers and work to give them the best possible service
* Monitor sales activity in CRM Platform
* Attend weekly sales meetings
Skills, Experience and Attributes required
* Proficient with general office applications
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
* Strong organisational, presentation and customer service skills
* Skill in preparing written communications and materials
* Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
* Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
* Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry
* Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
Remuneration & Benefits
* Basic salary with bonus scheme
* Employee ownership dividend share
* Part of an employee-owned business
* Additional perks such as ‘Free Food Friday’
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained