£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
£25,000 £30,000 + Bonus + Progression + Pension + 33 Days Holiday + Excellent Benefits
Are you an Applications Engineer or an Engineer looking to get into a more sales based role, joining an industry leading and innovative company who supply a number of blue chip clients?
On offer is an autonomous and varied role where you will play an integral part of the companys automation & materials handling projects.
Working with a massive range of bluechip clients, the company specialise in the manufacture and design of automated equipment and are well known for their high standards of service and product. This is an exciting opportunity for an Applications Engineer to join the existing team where no one day will be the same.
This diverse role will you see you as a go to expert within the company for both colleagues and clients where you will provide support throughout.
- Working on customer concepts, designs costing and production of bids and proposals
- Supporting the sales team within the Automation & Materials Handling part of the business
- Delivering accurate bids and proposals
- You will spend 4 days a week on site and once a week you will travel to meet clients
- Must be from background in Engineering ideal backgrounds would be: Mechatronics, Materials Handling, Automation, Mechanical, Production or Automotive Engineering
- You will ideally have working CAD knowledge so you can work with technical drawings or take concepts through to design stages when required
- Looking to play an integral role within a UK leading company
Applications, Applications Engineer, Engineering, Design, CAD, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Newark, Mansfield, Kirkby in Ashfield, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Hucknall
To be considered for this position, please click Apply Now or contact Oliver Shone at Rise Technical Recruitment
Posted 24 days ago