Lead Maintenance Fitter - Sittingbourne | Zoek UK | 0c08e7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lead Maintenance Fitter
Sittingbourne, Kent, England
£30000 - £32000/annum + Overtime
Permanent (Full time)
Our client based in Sittingbourne is seeking a skilled Lead Maintenance Fitter to work continental shifts.
Salary: £30 -32,000 pa + overtime
The Lead Maintenance Fitter role is offered as a permanent full-time position working an average of 42 hours per week. The rota is generated annually.
Shift pattern - working 12 hour shifts on a 4 on, 4 off basis over a 7 day week including working Monday to Sunday and Bank Holidays. During a working year, after 8 cycles the rota then includes 14 days off. This pattern repeats yearly.
Lead Maintenance Fitter working hours will be 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am.
Shifts will include ½ hour paid and ½ hour unpaid breaks. The average working time will be 42 hours per week and total average paid hours per week will be hours per week.
The Lead Maintenance Fitter role requires the following skills/experience:
* maintenance of all plant, equipment and facilities
* lead the Fitters Assistants who will be working with you
* to ensure the safe operation of the site and the health and safety of the personnel working within it.
* to carry out routine preventive maintenance, fault finding and installation of equipment as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
* Ideally multi-skilled
* Good mechanical and electrical knowledge
* experience of MIG welding and machine maintenance is essential.
The ideal Lead Maintenance Fitter candidate will be organised and able to communicate effectively with all members of staff and have the ability to lead effectively