Business Development - Liverpool - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0c0aeb
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager
Liverpool - This Area Only
£30000 - £35000/annum HIGH OTE & USUAL CORP BENS
Permanent (Full time)
Telecoms experience NOT essential: DRIVE, DESIRE and PASSION for sales is key
About Telefonica O2
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefónica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefónica . With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us.
What do the team do?
This is a truly exciting time within O2 and the Medium Business Sales team. We’re recruiting because our team is growing, which is thanks to the hugely successful individuals we already have, the popularity of our products and propositions and the commitment to continue to drive grow the business.
This area of our organisation works with businesses with between 10 - 99 employees with the purpose of delivering Mobile, ICT and digital solutions. The aim is to support our customers on their transformation journey, helping them to be more efficient and deliver value.
We’re looking for driven and passionate individuals who love speaking to new customers. You’ll be based from one of our key hubs in Slough, Preston Brook (Warrington) or Leeds, with the flexibility to work from home. This isn’t one of those old fashioned flip through the Yellow Pages type sales roles, you’ll be winning new business through our full range of products and propositions.
Some of the more specific responsibilities:
* Identifying and winning new business across our mobile and digital products
* Working with your customers to identify their requirements and convert those into sales
* Presenting proposals to your prospective customers
* Delivery of personal KPI’s and targets, specifically focussed on new connections, contract value and profit
* You need to be able to multi-task! You’ll be working on multiple opportunities at any one time, each requiring a high level of management
* Become a guru in pipelining! This will be your bread and butter so you’ll need to be able to forecast and predict your sales
* We’re a really team orientated bunch and this role will involve working across departments to ensure your customers receive the service and products they require
What we need from you:
* You need to love talking to customers and get a real kick out of closing deals
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent listening and negotiation skills
* If you have B2B sales experience that would be great, but what’s more important is your passion for sales
* The ability to want to do what’s right for your customer and build really strong relationships
* Energy and attitude that will inspire you and your team to win new business
We’re looking to pay a great compensation package (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
Also, every employee has their personal development supported with a LinkedIn learning account; plus other role specific learning available through our award-winning digital learning platform - O2 Campus.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering part-time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we’ll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places