Dudley, West Midlands
£25000 - £32000 per annum + company benefits
Currently recruiting for a National, Award Winning Architectural Practice who are looking for an Architectural Technologist to be based in their offices near Dudley. This is an excellent opportunity for a degree qualified Architectural Technologist to join an award winning, national practice. The client currently has a large number of clients and projects on in a range of sectors within the industry, these areas include Student Accommodation, Mixed Use, Residential, Commercial and other areas. This particular role will be working on a variety projects and would reporting to the Associate Director.
This role would suit an individual with both an excellent work ethic and a degree in a relevant sector with 2+ years postgraduation experience. The practice is using REVIT across the board on all projects, therefore the most suitable Architectural Technologist will have experience in REVIT. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company who can offer an excellent package and training.
Architectural Technologist Position Overview
- Meet with other professionals and clients at an early stage to agree on the project brief;
- Understand how the design aspects of a construction project influence and relate to performance and functional issues, so that practical questions can be addressed at the outset;
- Evaluate and advise on environmental, legal and regulatory issues;
- Contribute to planning applications and other regulatory application procedures;
Assess what surveys (e.g. land surveys) are required before work can commence and ensure such surveys are undertaken and their results are fed into the project;
- Develop project briefs and work on these as the project progresses;
Architectural Technologist Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in Architectural Technology or similar.
- Based in the Dudley area or willing to relocate
- Proficient in REVIT
- Good understating of UK Building Regulations
- 2+ years postgraduation experience
- Excellent team player
- Organised and reliable.
Architectural Technologist Position Remuneration
- Salary: circa £25K to £32k DOE
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Enrolment onto the CIAT programme + Pay CIAT subscription fees
- Discretionary bonus
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 28 days ago