LGV1 Driver Birmingham
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Up to £11.50 per hour
LGV1**, HGV1**, Class 1 Driving, LGV 1, HGV 1, Cat C+E Tamworth >
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 drivers for regular temporary driving work with our Minworth based client (B76 1AD)
As an LGV1 driver, the work will involve:
- Local & national delivery or collection work
- Between 13 deliveries or collections per shift
- General Haulage and palletised work
- Curtain sider trailers
- Palletised goods therefore no handball involved
- AM or PM starts available to suit preference
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
**This work is guaranteed for 7 months December 2017 through to June 2018**
The pay rates for the role of the LGV1 driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
LGV1 (Midweek) AM starts (between 05.0008.00 hrs) £11.50 p/h
- You will be guaranteed a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 drivers.
To apply for this role please call or email a current CV to warks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk****
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Posted 30 days ago