Enforcement Agent - Enfield
Enfield Lock, Greater London, England
Full Training Given Uncapped Earnings between £30k to £45k - Full Driving Licence needed Enforcement Agent - Employed to cover Enfield and surrounding areas
As a Jacobs Enforcement Agent your job will be to speak to the public in their homes and negotiate with them to pay their debt in full. You will be responsible for organising and planning your own work in order to maximise results.
Jacobs lead the profession in providing seamless Enforcement and Debt Collection services by working in partnership with our Local Authority and Commercial clients.We collect outstanding council tax arrears, parking fines, business rates, sundry debts, commercial rents and former tenant arrears. Our client base forms 45% of the market working for over 165 Local Authorities across the UK. We pride ourselves on innovation and a forward thinking approach. Our team is expanding and as such we're looking for a driven, proactive and hardworking Enforcement Agent to join our team.If you want to embark on an exciting and lucrative career where no two days are ever the same, then becoming a Jacobs Enforcement Agent might be the job for you.
If successful, it would be your responsibility to speak to the public in their homes and encourage them to pay their debt in full. You will establish their financial circumstances by capturing key employment / benefit details, demonstrating effective persuasion and negotiation skills throughout. In the event that you are unable to get the debt paid in full, it will be your responsibility to organise and supervise the removal of goods when the debtor has reasonable assets. It is essential that you can demonstrate exemplary customer service and that you feel confident to deal with potentially contentious situations in a calm and professional manner. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and growing company that can offer a challenging career which rewards those who use their initiative.
The areas you will be expected to cover include Enfield and surrounding areas.
- Experience of working in a field sales role or client and customer facing sales;
- Previous experience of working in the security industry, law, or parking enforcement role or;
- Previous military experience
- Experience of working in a target driven enivronment (desirable)
- Previous experience in the debt collection industry (desirable)
- Ability to work varied hours and willing to work additional hours to exceed performance expectations
- Full UK driving licence
- Clear CCJ search and basic CRB check
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertive and confident
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills
- Results and target driven
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Effective organisation and time management skills
- Ability to handle and diffuse confrontational situations
Salary and Benefits
- £25,000 basic salary with uncapped bonus potential OTE exceeding £45,000
- Monthly performance related bonus
- Average Bonus payments paid whilst on Holiday (up to 20 days pa)
- 40 hours per week, flexible working hours
- A generous holiday allowance
- Fully expensed company car
- Mobile phone
- IPad & Video Badge
- Eye Care Vouchers
Successful applicants will be provided with extensive training and will gain a recognised industry qualification therefore previous experience is not essential. Conflict training and negotiation techniques will also be provided.
All new recruits are given a dedicated mentor in the field who will offer ongoing support and guidance throughout the initial training period and thereafter.
Everything we do is shaped by the four values of Fairness, Advancement, Collaboration and Excellence. These values inform the foundations of our relationships with debtors and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performace of our employees.
Jacobs is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity.
Posted 19 days ago