Paraplanner - City of Edinburgh - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0c17db
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
City of Edinburgh - This Area Only
£20000 - £30000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Paraplanner / Paraplanner to join a reputable wealth management practice who provide a holistic financial planning service.
The post offers an excellent opportunity to obtain experience within a small and busy Financial Planning team.
* Working with the Financial Planning Director to assist in the client on-boarding process
* Managing the transfer of client money and assets
* Working with advisers to understand clients’ needs and managing their expectations
* Analysing client data and ensuring data is accurately recorded in the CRM system
* Producing Suitability Reports for clients
What's on offer?
* 23 days holiday + bank holidays
* 4% employer pension contribution
* study/exam support
* group life assurance
* group income protection
* flexible/home working
What's needed to be considered?
* Sound technical knowledge - qualified to Diploma level (Level 4) or working towards;
* Previous experience in a Paraplanner or Trainee Paraplanner role is essential;
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral;
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines;
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Junior Paraplanner, Trainee Paraplanner, Para-planner, Paraplanning Assistant, Technical Support, Report Writer