Telesales - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0c1872
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Midlands - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for Telesales Executives to work within our Customer Service Team in Wolverhampton to contact new and existing customers on a range of products provided by Lloyd James Media Group.
Telesales Executive Duties:
- Contact new and existing Uclaim4me and/or 3rd party customers to sell Fin Lit and/or lead generation products
- Ensure quality of packs sent are all within SLA's of Customer Service department
- Provide support to other team members when needed and proactively contribute to achieving team targets
- Control emotions and respond to information and requests in a professional, non-confrontational/aggressive manner.
- Ensure processes, policies and procedures are adhered to maximising opportunities.
- Make suggestions where appropriate to improve processes ensuring that they remain cost effective and at the same time maximise customer satisfaction
- Ensure product and services offered to customers are adequately explained ensuring the customers understanding
- Ensure customers are contacted regularly to confirm postal packs have been received and to ascertain if the customer has any further queries or questions, to increase pack return rate
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with customers to enhance the reputation of the brand minimising the number of cancellations
- Capture accurate and concise customer information to improve future customer contact for both our 3rd party and fin lit deals
Telesales Executive Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, non-verbal and written
- Ability to relate to others and build effective working relationships
- Proven sales record to set, satisfy and exceed departmental targets
- Knowledge of telemarketing processes preferred but not essential
- Strong IT skills - minimum Microsoft Office
- A hunger to achieve and go above and beyond
- Professional and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- KPI target driven
- Positive and Can-Do attitude
Telesales Executive Benefits:
As a business we pride ourselves on our core values of being open, honest and hardworking. This is a huge potential to develop and grow within a fun and exciting environment, where your perspective matters, your development is at the forefront where endless opportunities are offered to support your personal growth and expansion of the business by having a voice and being part of making critical business decisions, you will no longer be viewed as a cog in a wheel!
As a Telesales Executive you will enjoy a secure, supportive, and progressive working environment
Your contribution and achievements will be recognised and rewarded
Comprehensive training as well as development and career progression opportunities
28 days holiday
Various lifestyle benefits
About the Company:
Lloyd James Media Group is an independently owned diverse group of well-established businesses, that operates across several vertical markets including, financial services, legal, media, and software.
With our headquarters based in Wolverhampton, we have an expanding team of over 250 colleagues who are constantly striving to uphold and deliver on our core values of integrity, accountability, diligence, perseverance, and self-discipline. Our values help our business to provide our customers with exceptional high-quality services. We are an award-winning business, that is fast, flexible, innovative, inclusive, and fun. We welcome individuals who are bright, engaging, ambitious, & enthusiastic. We are looking for the right individual with people at the fore front of their mind, determined, motivated and hungry for success to hit the ground running and shine!
If you think that you are suitable for this Telesales Executive role, please apply now!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...