Project Engineer - Mansfield | Zoek UK | 0c203a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Pension + Package
£35,000 - £42,000 Basic + Pension + Package
Work as a project engineer for an ever-expanding manufacturer of power distribution products. As an project engineer, you will be given an array of progression opportunities geared towards making you a technical expert within their industry. Good package on offer with a company who reward hard work and effort.
This company offer power distribution solutions to a multi-sector client. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. This will suit an engineer with a background in power distribution and looking to grow within an ever-expanding company with huge growth plans.
- Project manage the manufacture of power distribution products
- Carry out design (CAD) reviews
- Follow the progress of the job from fabrication, build and installation
- Produce documentation related to general arrangement drawings, schematics, O &M Manuals, RAMS ect.
- Managing sub-contractors
- Liaising with the client where necessary
- Occasional site visits
- Project Engineer / Project Manager / Applications Engineer / Commissioning Engineer / Electrical Fitter / Design Engineer
- Background in Power Generation
- Relevant qualifications required
Electrical fitter, Electrical design engineer, switchgear, commissioning, power generation, power distribution, switchboard, substation, MCC, PFC, control systems, mission critical, critical system, critical environment, design, mechanical, technical, project engineer, control panel, high voltage, low voltage,
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...