Registered Nurse - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Up to £27 per hour + Free DBS and Uniform
Permanent (Part time)
Join our friendly team today!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Cirencester, Stroud, Dursley and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area supporting service users with various needs and requirements. You'll provide dedicated support with medication administration, the development of care plans and manage a supportive team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
With Flexi Pay, you can choose when you get paid. All you need to do is simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join us as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Apply today and you could be on shift in a mere 48 hours!
Posted 3 days ago