Technical Sales Executive - Coseley | Zoek UK | 0c2991
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Sales Executive
Coseley, Dudley, England
£20000 - £25000/annum Commission
Contract (Full time)
I'm currently recruiting for a Sales Executive on a permanent basis with a large manufacturing company in the West Midlands. You will work as part of the sales department handling new and existing accounts for the region of Scandinavia. Liaising between the company and customers.
* Handling of existing and new customer accounts.
* Ensure KPI's are achieved including sales targets
* Ensure all paperwork/systems are adhered to.
* Visit specific customers as required.
* Introduce new business from prospective accounts
* Investigate and progress new markets and opportunities.
* Managing accounts of existing customers and generating sales.
* Promote business to build customer portfolio.
* The generation of new business within your area
* To assist in developing the sales and marketing strategy
* To work closely with the Sales Manager to help form a successful Sales Team.
Excellent Communication skills (LANGUAGE- (must understand or speak Norwegian, Danish or Swedish))
Experience in Microsoft systems.
Driving License Benefits may include: Commission based on sales received from nominated area.
Hours-Monday-Friday: 8:00am - 17:00pm (Lunch 12:00 - 12:30)
If you have these Skills, Please apply below!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business