Data Analyst - Kirkham | Zoek UK | 0c2c52
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kirkham, Lancashire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Inspired Energy is one of the UK’s leading independent Third-Party Intermediaries (TPI) working with commercial, industrial, and public sector energy consumers. Our mission is to optimise the value of every pound spent on utilities by our clients through our innovation and dedication to client service, so our clients can focus on the growth of their business.
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our successful Data Analysis team. This role is a Kirkham office based role.
Inspired Energy PLC
Office based or Work from home after initial training
Full time permanent unless otherwise agreed
25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
Working within the Energy Accounting team the Data Analyst is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through accurate and effective service delivery including invoice validation, energy query management, cost and consumption reporting, financial and forecasting services to a portfolio of clients assigned to them. They are responsible for proactive supplier management in line with our KPI’s and escalating issues as required to ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained and energy data enables clients to manage any ESG requirements and goals
Role and Responsibilities
* Providing a first-class client experience to internal and external stakeholders
* Accountability for ensuring allocated clients have complete and accurate invoice and data acquisition, entry and validation within customer agreed SLA timescales
* Maintaining database(s) with accurate data in a timely manner
* Ensuring debt and disconnection correspondence is resolved asap
* Resolving telephone and email billing and reporting enquiries from customers and suppliers
* Raising billing queries and change of tenancies with suppliers via phone/email and following through to resolution
* Maintaining and developing effective working relationships with supplier and customer contacts
* Production and issue of payment files, cost & consumption reports, budgets, accruals and ad-hoc reports to allocated clients
* Attending conference calls and meetings with customers/suppliers as required
* Understand and adhere to operational processes and procedures to manage workload and ensure business continuity
* Build knowledge of the energy industry and develop an understanding of queries and resolution
* Supporting the wider team to ensure all energy accounting client SLA’s are met
* Supporting internal and external stakeholders with data and analysis related issues
* Additional project work as required based on business priorities
* Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
* Data entry experience
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly excel.
* Energy/Water industry knowledge and experience
* Previous office experience
* Customer Service experience
Customer Service Skills: Be polite, conscientious. Engage with a can-do attitude
Effective Communication: Clear, concise. Be mindful of your audience
Building Relationships: Be honest, approachable, positive and helpful
Organisational Skills: Use IT systems effectively to organise workload, adhere to SLAs
External Representation: Be smart, presentable and professional at all time
IT Skills: Good understanding of MS packages including Excel
Processes: Develop an understanding of all internal processes required to carry out role
Reporting: Provide reports at the relevant level of detail in an accurate and timely fashion
Analytical Skills: Demonstrate an aptitude for recognising patterns and inconsistencies relating to billing and consumption data
Attention to Detail: Maintaining a high level of accuracy in regard to email, files, reports and internal systems
Teamwork: Making yourself available to support wider team where appropriate