Functional Skills Tutor
£23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Functional Skills Tutor Cambridge, Peterborough (Regional Role) Up to £28,000 / + Benefits.
The Role: Functional Skills Tutor
* You will be responsible for planning and teaching the Functional Skills curriculum, as well as differentiation, and will be required to ensure work is marked, records are kept, and assessment is ongoing, ensuring all learners are ready for exams.
* Working with individuals who may present challenges, your delivery will be creative and engaging to ensure individuals achieve their aims in all subjects.
* You will be supported by a Quality Assurance Team who is responsible for leading the team to drive up quality, reaching and exceeding KPIs and promoting an ethos of continuous improvement.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Functional Skills Tutor
* Qualified to PTLLS/ CTLLS
* Experience of Ofsted inspections.
* Experience of delivering highquality Functional Skills English and maths across all levels.
* Experience in delivering to a wide range of client groups.
Desirables: Functional Skills Tutor
* Qualified to DTLLS/Cert Ed/ PGCE.
The Employer: Functional Skills Tutor
* Our client prides themselves on helping people across the East of England to achieve more. Those with low academic achievement are helped with support and tutoring that makes a real difference in their lives.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 2 days ago