Instrument - Tyne and Wear - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0c3053
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Instrument Pipefitter - Permanent
Tyne and Wear - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for two experienced Instrument Pipe Fitter with experience in assembly/production for small to medium bore pipework.
You will follow complex P&ID and GA Drawings as well as identify potential issues in the design and test and be happy to undergo CompEx training, Ex F and Ex 11
You will carry out assembly and test of engineered system and support the assembly team with any queries relating to the building and testing.
Additionally you will carry out testing on ATEX and PED components.
You may be required to work internationally as and when needed on ATEX sites globally. This role is primarily based in Sunderland and travel is very occassional.
Please apply for a full specification for this role.
Ideally you will have:
* Minimum level 3 NVQ (or equivalent) in instrument pipefitting.
* SBT01 – Installation and assembling Swagelok.
* SBT02 – Disassemble and reinstall small-bore assemblies.
* SBT03 – Assemble and install small bore tubing via coning and threading.
* Experience are large scale piping projects. +500 hours.
* Experience in pressure testing.
This role would suit someone who wants to move from contracting to a permanent and secure role with a growing company and plenty of overtime.
* Starting salary of £32,000 plus 18% enhancement for double days.
* After probation the salary increases and after completion of COMPEX it increases again.
* Lots of overtime available