Digital Project Manager - Guildford | Zoek UK | 0c3097
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Project Manager
Guildford, Surrey, England
Our client sits in the B2C sector and is looking for a Digital Project Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work within Ecommerce and Marketing. Our client offers a fun, friendly and dynamic environment. Experience implementing new software is a must.
- Takes full ownership for the development and maintenance of all technical products
- Works with key stakeholders across business to ensure that the product roadmaps deliver to support site optimisation (product backlog), product development, customer experience & services.
- Leads weekly Technical meetings to ensure key stakeholders are informed and expectations are managed on development progress, roadblocks & resolutions and budgets.
- Remains agile to support changing business priorities and thinks laterally to create resolutions.
- Defines briefs for all key technical development and seeks buy-in from all key stakeholders prior to briefing sessions.
- Ensures has considered all systemic integrations, feasibility and potential areas of vulnerability.
- Works with the Digital Designer and Ecommerce Optimisation Executive to create wireframes, design proposals and process flow diagrams to accompany all briefs.
- Reports on the technical efficiency of the M2 platform on a weekly basis flagging issues and proposed resolutions, providing updates on the efficacy of each technical sprint and its release whilst identifying any development opportunities from the weekly Trading outputs.
- Maintains knowledge of business performance across the digital product, product departments and customer behaviour and uses it both tactically and to define strategies.
- Ensures the business is kept informed of all key releases and their benefits in a timely manner.
- Maintains a process map of the integrations and updates accordingly throughout the roadmap.
- Ensures all issues and bugs are resolved in a timely and commercial manner.
- Ensures all stakeholders are aware of their input requirements and timings whilst keeping them informed on development progress, roadblocks & resolutions and budgets.
- Is proactive in own development of knowledge of the technical platforms and all related plug ins.
- Holds self-accountable to research and network to ensure knowledge is up to date and forward thinking in order to develop the Technical strategic vision.
- Ensures that on-site technical and off-site customer issues are communicated transparently and managed swiftly to repair.
- Works closely with Head of Customer Service to manage issues and communicate to customers where appropriate.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a digital project management role.
- Able to demonstrate ability to bring products to market.
- Experience of working in or working with fast-paced digital retailers
- Relevant degree ideal SQL and programming experience a bonus
- Experience using Netsuit.
- Aptitude and interest in all things tech
- Able to translate technical terminology for non-technical stakeholders whilst being confident communicating at both levels.
- Able to switch between strategic vision and the detail
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Able to confidently translate ideas in to wireframes, systems and process flows
- Data led in decision making and validation of roadmap outputs
- Able to research, analyse and report technical developments and findings with autonomy
- Able to make commercially balanced decisions
- Able to drive forward key developments and resolve issues quickly
- Good management skills
- Technical Products and their efficacy
- Technical Development budgets
- The performance of self and team
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.