Administrator - Andover | Zoek UK | 0c337b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Andover, Hampshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
Hours of Work: Mon to Friday – 9am – 3pm, with a 30 min lunch break, hours per week. (Would consider different hours/full time)
Our client is a supplier on-line and to the retail industry of artificial and real plants, flowers, and horticultural products. They currently supply to the UK, 8 European countries and the USA. The main role will be assisting the Head of Online and processing the daily online orders. They are looking for someone to help with the administrative duties within a small team.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
* Phone answering
* Data Input
* Arranging and booking deliveries with various couriers
* Scanning & Filing
* Dealing with queries on the phone and via email
* Processing orders
* Inputting invoices
* Checking the invoices are correct
* General Administrative duties
* Excellent telephone manner
* Excellent organisational skills
* Team player
* Computer literate
* Use your own initiative
* Attention to detail
* Knowledge of Excel and Word