Childrens - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0c372f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Childrens Residential Support Worker (Childcare)
West Midlands - This Area Only
£9 - £10/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Skyline Child Care are currently recruiting for experienced NVQ/QCF Level 3/4 qualified Children's Residential Support Workers for our vibrant care home that specialises in caring for Children and Young People, aged between 8-17, who have severe and complex Learning Disabilities.
Skyline Child Care utilises a wide range of supportive approaches and techniques to enable the Children and Young People to learn and develop.
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers who are passionate and dedicated about making a difference in peoples lives and who will ensure that the welfare and happiness of the Children and Young People are made paramount at all times. In return, staff will be given training and further career development which will enable them to progress within the organisation, the opportunities are endless!
* Must have either a Level 3 or 4 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England), Level 3 or 4 Children and Young People Workforce Qualification or equivalent.
* A minimum of One years experience working with Children with Learning Disabilities within an Ofsted registered care home
* A full UK driving licence.
The successful candidates will be working directly with service users and will be required to work 3 days on 3 days off shift pattern. This will be on a rolling rota system which will require the applicant to work weekends and bank holidays.
Employee of the Month Bonus Schemes included, along with Bonuses for achieving personal Monthly Targets!
* Administrative work and record keeping associated with the running of an Ofsted Registered Care Home.
* Key Work Responsibilities.
* Undertaking and assisting the service users in their day to day personal care.
* Promoting and Encouraging Independent Skills and being involved in a variety of fun activities with the Children and Young People including Swimming, Visiting the Cinema, Outdoor Sports (Golf, Football, Fishing etc) Theme Parks and more!
* Maintain effective communication and liaise with service users and other professionals whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality.
All job roles within the company will be subject to a satisfactory DBS being received along with satisfactory references from your previous employers.
If you are passionate, fun, energetic and dedicated, then send us your CV today