Customer Support Representative - Lichfield | Zoek UK | 0c380b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Support Representative
Lichfield, Staffordshire, England
£20000 - £21000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title - Customer Support Representative - Sales & Service
Hours of work: Full Time hours per week. (Monday – Friday)
Pay Rate: 20k – £21k per annum.
* Excellent proven Customer Service skills. (Problem solving, listening, telephone Skills, resolving conflict)
* Ability to sell products and services
* Good Knowledge of IT/ Microsoft office packages and database input.
* Strong analytical skills with good written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent telephone manner when communicating with customers both internally & externally.
* Have an accurate and methodical approach to work.
* Ability to meet service level agreements.
* Work well as part of a team, however, be able to self-motivate with the ability to multi-task and manage own workload.
* Ability to use own initiative.
* Deliver excellent customer service to all our customers across several different channels, which may include social media, email, and phone.
* Finding solutions for customers and advising them on our services and business account options.
* Facilitate sales from incoming calls.
* Retention of existing customer accounts.
* Answering calls and handling queries from our business and personal account customers.
* Administration support for the business development team.
* Opening of new business accounts.
* Support with ANPR and TAG customer set up.
* Meeting departmental SLA’s.
* Updating data and trackers on Microsoft excel.
* Utilising IT database and systems to maintain thorough and accurate customer records.
* Effectively manage workload to achieve individual and team KPIs and SLA’s.
* Take ownership and resolve customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner, in line with service level agreements.
* Taking initiative and ownership of what you do