Digital Marketing Intern | £16K - £18K | Travel Marketing |...
£16,000 (per annum)
This is an internship role which will start off part time hours and gradually increase. The role is offering £16K - £18K pro rata depending on experience
Day-to-day activities will include…
Assisting the campaign manager in all or some of the following:
- Communication with clients via email, and phone in relation to the day-to-day management of their campaigns
- Setting up and managing paid media campaigns
- Daily monitoring of paid media campaigns
- Setting up reporting for all campaigns and prepare weekly client reports using our sophisticated reporting tool
- Liaising with 3rd party media suppliers, designers, copywriters and other entities
- Assisting in content creation and content marketing for own marketing campaigns (assist in developing video podcasts, webinars, marketing collateral, case studies, presentations etc)
- Managing social media activity across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Plan and send email campaigns using Mailchimp as part of Digital Dialog’s own marketing activities
- Other administrative tasks related to marketing
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English language. This is a key requirement, as you will be liaising with clients for day-to-day campaign activities and also be assisting in content creation and content marketing activities.
- Must be able to demonstrate a basic understanding and experience of digital marketing activities either via previous internships, paid employment or academic qualifications.
- Some experience of managing paid media campaigns across Facebook and Google. (PPC and paid social media campaigns)
- Basic understanding and some experience of using Google analytics
- Excellent numeracy skills as you will be dealing with lots of numbers from campaign data and for creating reports.
- Basic Photoshop skills (nothing fancy but ability to edit images etc)
- Basic understanding and experience of managing content on Wordpress. Technical understanding not necessary and you are not required to maintain the website but occasionally you will be adding content.
Nice to have (Not mandatory)
- Certifications in digital marketing – Google Ads or Facebook Blueprint or Google Analytics
- Content creation experience – Blogs, articles, white papers, presentations etc
- Web design skills (graphic design, HTML, email templates, banner development)
- Video editing skills
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Learn advanced concepts and strategies of paid media campaigns across programmatic display, Facebook and Google ads
- Learn how to use sophisticated reporting tools
- Gain experience in digital marketing for tourism and travel sector (a multi billion dollar industry)
- Learn how to manage client expectations and challenging campaign scenarios
- Learn how to manage campaign budgets
- Work with well known travel and tourism brands
- Opportunity for permanent position after 3 or 6 months depending on performance
- Work from home and remote working opportunities depending on work requirements
Posted 12 days ago