Nights Inventory Team Member - Winchester | Zoek UK | 0c3dc9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nights Inventory Team Member
Winchester, Hampshire, England
Warehouse Operative Ocado - Andover
Inventory Team Member - Andover - Full Time, Permanent - ASAP Start Dates
We are looking for people to join our Stock Availability Team (SAT) in Ocado's state of the art CFC in Andover, Hampshire.
This isn't just an ordinary warehouse - we use innovative and state of the art technology and joining us as a Warehouse Operative means you'll be working for the world's largest and fastest growing online grocery retailer in an extremely safe and clean, fast-paced, warehouse environment.
Want to be a critical part of Ocado, where you are making a real difference to the lives of our customers every day? Great, here's what you need to know.
Salary: £ up to £ per hour including nights shift premium
- Starting rate - £ per hour
- Night shift premium (between the hours of 10pm and 6am) - plus £ per hour
- Overtime paid at basic x
Stock Availability Team Member:
Nights Shift - 19:00 to 07:00
Role and Responsibilities - The Stock Availability Team (SAT) provide Operational Support in five key areas.
- Inbound Office - Dealing with incoming deliveries of stock and the management of all vehicles and drivers while they are on Site
- Pick Support - Ensuring that customers orders are picked, dispatched and fulfilled to the highest possible standard
- General Inventory Management - Ensuring that all stock has been received correctly and to the expected levels whilst also ensuring that all system adjustments are made in a timely manner to maximise customer fulfilment.
- Problem Stock Resolution - Dealing with all stock that has entered the CFC but does not meet Ocado's set requirements. Liaising directly with Suppliers and the Ocado Central Supply Chain / Demand Manager Teams for resolutions to all stock issues
- Inventory Management - Responsible for replenishment and the management of all stock
Due to the size and nature of the Department people will be trained in all of the above key areas
- Previous inventory / stock management experience preferable.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Process driven and an eye for detail
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Basic computer skills, Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office
- Basic experience of computerised warehouse management systems preferable
- Flexible team player
- Proactive and able to work using your own initiative
Successful candidates will receive full-training and support in all of the above areas.
- All areas of the warehouse (except the freezer) have both ambient and chill (0 to 5℃) sections and you will be expected to work in both areas.
- The role of a warehouse operative requires you to be on your feet and mobile at all times as well as carrying out repetitive tasks and potentially lifting up to 25kg weights.
- We will provide you with the correct PPE.
- All roles within the warehouse will require you to handle meat and alcohol.
As well as our competitive pay rates and superb training we also offer a great working environment. You will be respected and valued if you work for us and have genuine opportunities to progress and develop. Our outstanding benefits include:
- Free Wi-Fi on site
- Refer a Friend scheme (£750 per successful referral)
- Access to our heavily discounted on-site shop
- 15% off your Ocado shopping
- *Free Uniform
- Subsidised restaurant
- *Pension Scheme
- *Free Shares
- Life Assurance
- Wellbeing activities and initiatives - Mental, Physical and Financial Health
- Diversity and Inclusion initiatives - LGBTQ+, Ethnic Minorities, Gender Equality
- Health support - Employee Assistance Programme and Digital GP service
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work and Lift Share Schemes
- Discount on Dell products, Vodafone contracts, Theme Parks, Theatre tickets and more!
*subject to length of service