Family Liaison Officer - Faversham | Zoek UK | 0c3f66
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Family Liaison Officer - Term Time
Faversham, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
Pay: Kent Range 4
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for a caring and proactive team
member to join our school in the role as Family Liaison Officer.
This is a new role at Luddenham and we are looking
for the right candidate who will work alongside school leaders in a bid to
support our SENDCo and DSLs.
We are particularly interested in someone who will
actively support children and families, taking part in daily school life and
directly impacting children's mental health and wellbeing.
- Knowledge of relevant policies and
- Previous experience of working with children and
families in the public, private or voluntary sector
- Excellent communication, listening and observation
skills, both verbal and written
- Empathy - Ability to deal with difficult/sensitive
- Confidentiality - Ability to manage confidential
information and abide by GDPR legislation
- Organisational abilities and accurate record
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good inter-personal skills
- Working in partnership/teamwork - Understand and
value the role of parents and carers in supporting children
- Ability to establish rapport, respectful and
trusting relationships with children, their families and carers and other
- Understand the role of others working in school
and external agencies
- Relationships - Ability to work effectively and
positively with a range of adults
- Understand and implement child protection
procedures and uphold our Safeguarding culture at Luddenham
- Knowledge of access to resources and sources of
support for families
- Undertake CPD where required
- Confident with IT
Closing Date: 10/09/2021 at 12:00
Interviews: Week beginning 10th September
Information about the school
Luddenham is a one form entry school with 200
pupils. Set in beautiful countryside near to the Hamlet of Faversham. The
school enjoys excellent facilities with supportive staff and fantastic pupils.
Please take a look at our school website to see our
Please contact the school for further information.
School viewings are recommended as we like to meet our candidates before
shortlisting. We look forward to meeting you.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.