Online Marketing - City of London - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0c4931
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Online Marketing Assistant
City of London - This Area Only
£31000 - £39000/annum
Contract (Full time)
This highly renowned Travel Company based in the City has an urgent 1 year contract for a Online Marketing Assistant.
They are looking for a motivated, data-driven Analyst for our Marketing Operations team.
The role will be working with partners to set up, monitor and improve tracking tags ("pixels") on their site. These tags allow partners to receive data points to optimize campaigns, facilitate reporting, track audiences and enable ad-serving.
* Implementation of tracking tags (pixels) on the Group brands websites. The role will be looking after the process end-to-end: from the first technical discussions with partners, to writing code, to test, publish and monitor the performance of the tag
* Break down complex technical requests to easy to understand bullet points and presentations
* Provide regular status updates to stakeholders
* Be in the driving seat of best-practice tag creation: Assess requests of partners for feasibility and business impact and think outside of the box to come up with workarounds where appropriate
* Stay on top of industry news and trends that may impact tag management
* Data analysis and deep-dives to find and fix data issues
* Work with internal teams to design and set up framework to monitor the accuracy of tracking tags
* Bachelor's degree or higher with a data or business background
* 1-2 years experience working in online marketing, analytic, operations or related field
* Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
* A willingness to collaborate and cultivate relationships with third-party stakeholders
* A strong sense of accountability and ownership
* Highly detail-oriented and the ability to analyse and interpret large data sets
* Basic SQL skills
* Experience in using a tag management platform, such as Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander, Tealium or Ensighten
Experience with analytic tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar)
Day rate :- £120 - £165 a day
If you are interested please apply for immediate attention
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job