Teacher of Maths
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£125.00 - £175.00 per day
Celsian are seeking to find a dynamic, inspiring and enthusiastic Teacher of Maths to work at a school in Bradford on a long term basis from September 2019.
- An ability to teach across all abilities and key stages in the subject
- The ability to plan for progression in learning, using intervention as necessary
- Sound experience of planning, teaching and assessment and methods of recording and assessment
- excellent subject knowledge
- A secure knowledge of assessment for learning strategies
- High, realistic expectations
- Sensitivity to the aspirations, needs and selfesteem of others
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on childrens learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
Posted 13 days ago