Sage Office Administrator - Maidstone | Zoek UK | 0c4f63
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sage Office Administrator
Maidstone, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Sage Office Administrator
Hours: Monday: 9:00am-5:00pm | Tuesday: 9:00am-5:00pm |
Wednesday: 10:00am -7:00pm | Thursday: 9:00am-5:00pm | Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Our client is one of the finest independent suppliers of fresh produce, to the local area, from their farm in Kent.
Their wholesale distribution division provides a full range of fresh fruit, vegetables, and dairy foods using a fleet of chilled lorries, directly to their customers.
Due to the company’s rapid growth an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to support the team.
Duties to include:
* Producing and checking invoices
* General office / administrative support
* Processing orders made over the phone, via email and online
* With training, understand the wholesale process and the client’s daily requirements.
* Answering incoming calls
* Processing cash payments from deliveries
* Liaising closely with in-house delivery drivers
* Working as a strong member of the team
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
* Good knowledge of Sage 50 accounts
* Excellent telephone manner
* Previous experience in an administrative role
* Strong IT skills
* Able to work overtime when necessary to cover holidays and busy spells
* Own transport is required due to location
Please note that by applying for this role you are agreeing to being available to work the days and times mentioned above and that you are flexible to working overtime to suit the business needs.
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website